IOSH Managing Safely Course
IOSH Managing Safely – the course for Managers
Every manager should have an understanding of their responsibilities when it comes to health and safety. Plantool Training are an approved Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) training provider. IOSH is the Chartered body for health and safety professionals and boasts the largest professional health and safety membership in the world. Our flexible IOSH Managing Safely course is ideal for getting managers up-to-speed on the skills they need to tackle safety and health issues in the workplace.
Structured health and safety tuition
A practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, IOSH Managing Safely has a sharp business focus. The hands-on, jargon-free format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health.
If you feel this course is too in-depth and not for you, how about our IOSH working safely course? It’s only one day long and gives you a good understanding of health and safety in the workplace. Please call 01327 312922 to find out more about our IOSH training courses or click the book now button.
There are currently no dates scheduled for IOSH Managing Safely Course. It you're interested in this course, we can organise a date that suits you and your team. Contact us now.
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Nationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Managing safely is a course for managers and supervisors in any sector and any organisation. It’s designed to give managers all they need to know to help them handle health and safety in their teams.
- A 25 question, multiple-format assessment paper.
- A risk assessment based project.
When you pass, you’ll be awarded a high quality IOSH Managing safely certificate.
If you'd like to know more about this course, or want to be kept up to date with future course dates, please contact us.