IPAF Load Unload Course
The IPAF Load and Unloading Course provides training for the safe loading and unloading of MEWPs, ensuring the security of all plant machinery prior to or following transportation by road.
There are currently no dates scheduled for IPAF Load Unload Course. It you're interested in this course, we can organise a date that suits you and your team. Contact us now.
Course Content –
- Overview of the course and the requirements
- Range of suitable vehicles for transportation of load
- Correct method of loading and unloading plant machinery
- Correct position of plant machinery on vehicle
- Marking of large loads
- Correctly securing the load
- How to carry out safety checks
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Be aware of the relevant Health & Safety regulations
- Be aware of accident prevention and control
- Be aware of the needs regarding personnel protection
- Be aware of the need to refer to the machine operating manual
- Drive the MEWP safely and manoeuvre the machine as required, to correctly position the MEWP on the vehicle or trailer and secure it correctly.
Personnel who are responsible for the safe loading and unloading of all plant machinery prior to and following transportation by road. All delivery drivers delivering MEWPS.
Multiple choice test paper
A high quality IPAF Load and Unload certificate will be issued on successful completion of the course. (Valid for 5 years)
If you'd like to know more about this course, or want to be kept up to date with future course dates, please contact us.