Combined IPAF Operator Training – Mobile Vertical/Mobile Boom (3A-3B)
IPAF Operator course with practical training session and assessment covering two powered access products – Mobile Vertical (3a) + Mobile Boom (3b).
There are currently no dates scheduled for Combined IPAF Operator Training – Mobile Vertical/Mobile Boom (3A-3B). It you're interested in this course, we can organise a date that suits you and your team. Contact us now.
- Health & Safety regulations and legislation
- Accident control and prevention
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Working at Height Regulations
- Operation and safe manoeuvre of machines
- Pre-use inspection
- Auxiliary and manual descent procedure
- Theory test and practical assessment
Key Learning Objectives
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Be aware of the relevant Health & Safety regulations
- Be aware of accident prevention and control
- Be aware of the needs regarding personnel protection
- Be aware of the need to refer to the machine operating manual
- Drive the MEWP safely and manoeuvre the machine as required, to correctly position and carry out the required tasks in a correct and proper manner, both inside and outside a building
1-3 days dependant on the number of categories applied for and the level of experience of the delegate.
This programme is designed for the operators of MEWPs, renewal of PAL cards or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs. The course will consist of classroom based tutorials, demonstrations and practical and written tests.
Multiple choice test paper
A PAL Card and a certificate will be issued on successful completion of the course. (Valid for 5 years)
If you'd like to know more about this course, or want to be kept up to date with future course dates, please contact us.