IPAF Operator Training – Mobile Vertical (3A)
This course instructs an operator to prepare and safely operate Mobile Vertical 3a
scissor lifts and mobile vertical personnel platforms. You can complete this course at our training facility in Daventry.
There are currently no dates scheduled for IPAF Operator Training – Mobile Vertical (3A). It you're interested in this course, we can organise a date that suits you and your team. Contact us now.
- Health & Safety regulations and legislation
- Accident control and prevention
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Working at Height Regulations
- Operation and safe manoeuvre of machines
- Pre-use inspection
- Auxilliary and manual descent procedure
- Theory test and practical assessment
Key Learning Objectives:
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Be aware of the relevant Health & Safety regulations
- Be aware of accident prevention and control
- Be aware of the needs regarding personnel protection
- Be aware of the need to refer to the machine operating manual
- Drive the MEWP safely and manoeuvre the machine as required, to correctly position and carry out the required tasks in a correct and proper manner, both inside and outside a building
This programme is designed for the operators of MEWPs, renewal of PAL cards or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs. The course will consist of classroom based tutorials, demonstrations and practical and written tests
Multiple choice test paper
A PAL Card and a certificate will be issued on successful completion of the course. (Valid for 5 years)
If you'd like to know more about this course, or want to be kept up to date with future course dates, please contact us.