PASMA Low Level Access
The PASMA Low Level Access Course: Is intended for users of low level access equipment (< 2.5m) made from prefabricated tower components, such as folding step units and folding tower units. The course gives an overview of regulations, legislation and product standards and covers current best practice, inspection of low level access units and hazards to be avoided. Complete the PASMA low level access course at our training site in Daventry.
There are currently no dates scheduled for PASMA Low Level Access. It you're interested in this course, we can organise a date that suits you and your team. Contact us now.
- Current Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting work at height with low level access units
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Publicly Available Specification
- Assembling, altering and dismantling low level units incorporating current best Practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed low level units and completion of tower Inspection records
- hazards affecting the use of low level units
How to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate low level access units without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others
Half Day 3.5 hours
Personnel who work from prefabricated units under 2.5m of height.
Written and Practical
Each successful delegate will receive a PASMA Certificate of Competence and Photo ID Card (valid for 5 years)
If you'd like to know more about this course, or want to be kept up to date with future course dates, please contact us.