Terms and Conditions
Web: www.plantooltraining.co.uk Telephone: 01327 312922 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The invoice will be due for payment 30 days from the invoice date if you have a credit account. If you do not have a credit account then the training will need to be paid for by credit or debit card on the day of booking. Bookings that have no payment against them will be automatically cancelled.
- Course Fees include lunch and refreshments throughout the day unless specified otherwise on the booking confirmation and joining instructions.
- Course certificates/cards will not be issued until full payment of the invoice has been made. Please allow up to 14 days for the certificates/cards to arrive after payment is received.
1.4 All fees quoted are sterling and excluding VAT.
2.1 You can have a substitute take the place of the booked/intended delegate at no extra cost.
- CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
3.1 Cancellation of a booking will result in a charge of 25% of the total course costs, providing we receive your request, in writing, no later than 3 working days before the first day of the commencement of the course. Failure to notify us within this period will result in 100% of the course fee being due and therefore payable.
3.2 If you are booked to attend a course and you fail to show up on the first day and we have not been notified in writing you (the client/customer) will be charged 100% of the course cost.
- TRANSFERRING TO ANOTHER COURSE/DATE
4.1 You may transfer to another course, providing you notify us no later than 14 working days before the first day of commencement of the course. Transfer charges may apply.
- COURSE POSTPONEMENTS
5.1 In the unlikely event that we have to postpone, change a course location or date, we would make every effort to provide you the ‘customer’ with 7 days’ notice.
5.2 If, for any reason, the customer is unable to attend a course we have relocated or changed the dates of, then we will credit 100% of any prepaid course fees which could be redeemed against a future course, or if requested, we will refund the course fee.
5.3 However, we will not be liable for any other costs incurred including (for example) travel charges or any consequential damages, even if we were advised of them at the time of notifying you of the postponement of change of venue/date.
6.1 The customer agrees that all course participants will abide by whatever Health & Safety and security measures are in effect at the course venue.
7.1 All copyrights, patents, designs and other intellectual property rights in, or relating to any course materials provided or
made available in connection with our courses remain the sole property of Plantool Ltd.
7.2 No part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without the prior written permission of Plantool Ltd.
- Delegate Conduct
8.1 Late arrival to the training session will result in in the delegate being refused entry to the course and no refund will be given and the full cost of the course will be chargeable.
- Plantool Ltd reserves the right not to admit or to expel delegates without liability if on our absolute discretion their behaviour is deemed as inappropriate or disruptive and inconsistent with our reputation or the management of the course. The Trainer/Instructor’s word is final.
- Each delegate must inform us in writing of any medical condition which may affect them or others (e.g. epilepsy, diabetes). Plantool Ltd will keep such information in confidence. In addition, for courses which involve physical activity, it is the responsibility of each trainee to take appropriate medical advice that they are fit to take part.
- The client accepts responsibility under the various provisions in that behalf contained in the Health and Safety at Work act 1974 and will ensure that all delegates will not contravene any ‘duty’ imposed by law.
- Delegates must leave enough time for their journey to travel Plantool Ltd’s training centre. Plantool Ltd will not accept responsibility for delegates arriving late for their course due to traffic, busy roads, road works or traffic congestion. It is the responsibility of the delegate or their employer to check the traffic before leaving to travel to Plantool Ltd’s training centre.