PAV Operator Training – Push Around Vertical
This IPAF Operator course combines classroom knowledge with practical skills to help prepare all delegates to use a PAV safely on site.
There are currently no dates scheduled for PAV Operator Training – Push Around Vertical. It you're interested in this course, we can organise a date that suits you and your team. Contact us now.
- Health & Safety regulations and legislation
- Accident control and prevention
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Working at Height Regulations
- Operation and safe manoeuvre of machines
- Pre-use inspection
- Auxiliary and manual descent procedure
- Theory test and practical assessment
- Be aware of the relevant Health & Safety Regulations
- Be aware of accident prevention and control
- Be aware of the needs regarding personnel protection
- Be aware of the need to refer to the machines operating manual
- Be able to drive the MEWP safely and manoeuvre the machine as required, to correctly position and carry out the required tasks in a correct and proper manner, inside and outside a building
This programme is designed for the operators of Push Around Vertical machines, renewal of PAL cards or for those looking to learn how to operate PAVs. The course will consist of classroom based tutorials, demonstrations and practical and written tests.
Multiple choice test paper
A PAL Card and a certificate will be issued on successful completion of the course. (Valid for 5 years)
If you'd like to know more about this course, or want to be kept up to date with future course dates, please contact us.